In case you missed it, we officially launched our e-commerce segment on merconspecialty.com!
Softly launching on April 17th, we awaited to share this exciting news with much enthusiasm at the Specialty Coffee Expo (SCA) last month, and the response was incredibly positive.
Our objective is to make purchasing green coffee a stress-free and hassle-free experience while giving our customers the flexibility to browse our new arrivals, review prices, and place orders at their convenience.
We have created an easy 3-step guide to help you place your first order with Mercon Specialty.
Step 1: Create an Account
You can find a link to “Create an Account” on our Mercon Specialty website, under our “Contact” tab, or on the icon of the person in the upper right-hand corner (which will be where you can log in as well.)
To create an account, you will need to provide the following information:
- Job Title
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Company Name
- Company Website
- Company Address
- Tax ID
- Select your sales executive or select “New Client.”
- How did you hear about us?
After you have created your account, it will take approximately 1 business day for our team to approve your account.
Step 2: Start Shopping for Coffee
After your account has been approved, you will be able to see pricing and start placing orders.
To begin shopping, visit the “Our Coffees” page. You can filter your selection by various categories, including by warehouse. *Please note, you can only add coffee to your cart from the same warehouse. If there is coffee you would like to purchase and not located in the same warehouse you will have to place a separate order.
Step 3: Checkout
When you are ready to place your order, you can head to check out. Upon checkout, you will be prompted to select pickup or delivery:
Will Call Orders:
- Will Call pickups are
- You should receive a D.O. within one business day of placing the order.
- You will need a copy of your D.O. upon arrival of your will-call pickup.
- Will call pickups are typically ready between 1-2 business days. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org when your order is ready for pickup.
- Orders should be picked up within 3 business days. Please refer to our FAQ page for warehouse hours.
- FREE shipping on orders over 800 pounds (approximately 6-7 bags).
- $500 flat rate shipping fee for orders under 800 pounds.
- Once your order is placed on a truck and ready for delivery, you will receive tracking information from email@example.com.
- Delivery times may vary, please allow 5-8 business days.
We only accept returns if there is a confirmed quality claim on the coffee. Before making any purchases, you are welcome to sample the coffee to ensure it lives up to your expectations.
We hope you enjoy shopping for our coffee!